Deadline for article submission is 15th April 2021
Note to Contributors / Guidelines to Contributors /Authors for Submitting Papers to the Journal
- The contributors are requested to adhere to the following guidelines :– The articles should be within the range of 3000—4000 words. However, in some cases this condition may be waived, keeping in view the nature and the theme of the write-up. The decision of the Editor-in-Chief in this regard will be final.
- The Abstract should be in the range of 200-250 words. The Key-words should not exceed 6-7 words.
- The Article should be typed in Double space ; Font English ; Times New
Romans with 1.5 spacing on A-4 sheet, heading of 14 points ( It may be adjusted to the needs of the on-line publishing norms ).
- It should Not be in PDF form
- The author’s name, designation, official address, communicating address,
e-mail Id, mobile number should be clearly mentioned at an appropriate place that is, either in the beginning or at the end of the Article.
- There should not be more than three authors, except in case of a field project, where the authors can be five (maximum). The names with their above mentioned details should be with the Article.
- All papers must be accompanied with a Self-Declaration to the effect that that this is his/her/their original work and not copied from anywhere.
- The author/s are required to give an undertaking that the paper has not been published earlier, nor has been sent anywhere for publication.
- The Article not approved for publication by the Referee , will be sent back. It may or may not be accompanied with any explanation.
- If the Article is kept in abeyance for the next issue, the same will be
conveyed to the Author.
- If there are any specific suggestions of the Referee, the same will be
conveyed to the Author/s and the Author/s will be required to comply with the suggestions . They will be required to send back the corrected Article within a specific time frame (within 20-25 days).
- The decision of the Editor-in-Chief will be final.
- The References should be given at the end as References as per APA (latest) style.
- Notes , if any, should be given at the appropriate places.
- The authors are requested to send their articles/papers typed in double space, preferably in the range of 3000 – 4000 words, in some cases this condition may be waived keeping in view the nature and the theme of the write-up. The decision of the Editor-in-Chief in this regard will be final. The contributors may ensure that the article is not sent for publication elsewhere. The article, not approved for publication, will be sent back to the author. The author will also be informed, if it is kept in abeyance for the next issue. The author must give details about him-self/her-self at appropriate place, preferably on the last page, after the ‘References’. Notes and References must be given at the end of article/paper as “References” in the universally approved form.